In welding use, a correct care is very important to increase the comfort of use and to protect the life of the hair. For our valued guests, we have listed everything you need to know and pay attention to.
What should you pay attention to?
- No cream and oil-based cosmetic products should penetrate into your welding connection points.
- Heat should not penetrate your welding ports for a long time. You should tell your hairdresser not to touch your resources, especially when having tongs. Otherwise, melting and whitening in the welds may cause the wire to fall after the wire.
- Your scalp should not stay wet for a long time, the hair tends to tangle most when it is wet, you should first rinse it thoroughly after washing or the sea pool, then dry it thoroughly with a towel and then dry it at the first opportunity.
How to care?
- First of all, you should make sure that you use the right care products, many cosmetic products may contain substances that are harmful to the source.
- Wet your hair thoroughly with water, then lather well with shampoo.
- Rinse your foamed hair until it is 100% rinsed.
- After rinsing, apply a care cream to the lengths and ends of your hair before it reaches the bottom of your hair and feed it to your hair for 5 minutes.
- Rinse your conditionered hair until it is 100% rinsed.
- After rinsing, remove moisture with a towel and apply your hair lightening spray to your hair.
- Start combing your hair from the bottom, then the middle to the bottom, with your weld comb.
- Afterwards, dry your hair with a blow dryer, not holding it too close to the roots, and blow dry it optionally.
- If you are using a wash-out wavy hair, you can use your hair in a slightly damp way after wiping it off with a towel.