What to watch out for?
- No cream and oil-based cosmetic products should penetrate your weld connection points.
- The heat should not penetrate your welding ports for a long time. You should tell your hairdresser not to touch your resources, especially when having tongs. Otherwise, it may cause melting and whitening in the welds, followed by a number of drops after the wire wire.
- Your scalp should not stay wet for a long time, the hair tends to tangle most when wet. You should first rinse it thoroughly after washing or the sea pool, then dry it thoroughly with a towel and then dry it as soon as possible.
How to do the maintenance?
- Wet your hair thoroughly with water, then lather well with shampoo.
- Rinse your lathered hair until it is 100% rinsed.
- After rinsing, apply a conditioning cream to the lengths and ends of your hair before it reaches the bottom of your hair, and apply it to your hair for 5 minutes.
- Rinse your conditionered hair until it is 100% rinsed.
- After rinsing, remove moisture with a towel and apply your hair lightening spray to your hair.
- Start combing your hair from the bottom, then the middle to the bottom, with your extension comb.
- Then dry your hair with a blow dryer, not holding it too close to the roots, and blow dry it optionally.
- If you are using wavy hair, you can use it in a slightly damp way by waving your hair with your hand after you get the moisture with a towel.