In welding, it is very important to take care of the hair so that it’s comfortable and lasts as long as possible.
What to know:
- No cream or oil-based cosmetic products should penetrate into your welding connection points
- Heat shouldn’t penetrate your welding points for a long time. Be sure to communicate with your hair stylist and ask them not to touch them. Be especially careful when using heat, because melting or whitening of the welds may cause the wire to fall out
- Stay dry! Your scalp shouldn’t stay wet for a long time because hair tangles most when wet. Once you’ve washed and rinsed your hair, dry it thoroughly with a towel, and at the first opportunity, dry it fully.
How to care for my extensions?
- First of all, make sure you use the right care products. Many cosmetic products may contain substances that are harmful to the extensions.
- Wet your hair thoroughly with water, then lather well with shampoo
- After rinsing your hair completely, apply conditioner to the lengths and ends of your hair and let it sit for 5 minutes
- After rinsing out your conditioner, remove any moisture with a towel and apply hair lightening spray to your hair
- Starting at the ends and working upwards, gently comb your hair
- Or, you can blow dry your hair, ensuring not to overheat your roots
- If you are using a wash-out wavy hair, you can use the hair while slightly damp after wiping it off with a towel.